Saturday 23 December 2023

The Merriest Little City - Purple Onion Designs

Hello friends,

I hope you are all keeping well and are ready for the imminent Christmas holiday break.  

I feel I am scraping into the festive season by the skin of my teeth!  I am just looking forward to having a rest, with my boys, and getting by!

This is my last card of 2023.  It has been a sad and difficult year but I am looking forward with optimism to 2024.

It is no secret I am a massive lover of all things Stacy Yacula by Purple Onion Designs.  I have adored and cherished the beautiful red rubber stamps for many years and have been lucky enough to appear several times as a guest designer for lovely Michele.

Picking a favourite collection is like picking my favourite child but he latest of Stacey's collections,
The Merriest Little City is I think my favourite one so far!

I can not tell you how much fun I had creating this card.
... silver bells ... silver bells ...
come on... you know you want to! (:

Ingredients from Purple Onion Designs
Stamps from The Merriest Little City Collection by Stacey Yacula

Other Ingredients
Black Cardstock
Make It Colour Blending Card by Elaine Hughes (Marker Geek)
Copic Markers
Star Dust Stickles Glitter Glue
Vellum
Black Stazon Ink Pad

I want to say a massive thank you to Michele for her kindness and support with my card making!

...and also to Amy Young for always being so generous and sharing her talent, colouring palettes and processes.  I borrowed from Amy in the making of this card!

Wishing you all a peaceful and happy time
from Sue...xxx



No comments: