Friday 24 November 2023

A Little Christmas Magic - Purple Onion Designs Holiday sale

 Hello friends!

Oh my! It has been an age has n't it!

An understatement, but I have had a bit of a year and blogging has definitely fallen off the edge!

Thankfully I have some lovely friends in our craft world and they have stuck with me - the first of those being dear Michele from wonderful 
Purple Onion Designs

I am beyond thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Michele's fabulous 2023 Holiday Sale!
There are BIG reductions in store so please be sure to follow the links below for all the details.

Here is the first of my cards made with some of the gorgeous stamps available at Purple Onion Designs.
The ones I have used here are from the 
A Little Christmas Magic series by Stacey Yacula
I stamped, masked and coloured this scene with Copics.  
I did a masking tutorial a while back especially for creating these gorgeous designs with Stacey's images.
I'll pop the link at the end of this post for you!

Ingredients from PURPLE ONION DESIGNS

Other Ingredients
Bockingford HP Card
Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad by MFT
Distress Ink Pads Chipped sapphire & Faded Jeans
Dr Ph Martin's Bleedproof White Ink
Judikins Eclipse Art Masking Tape
Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel - Moon Dust
Ranger Distress Glitter - Rock Candy
Acetate
Black Card

Copic Markers & Derwent Lightfast Pencils
Workshop/Sack E74, E77, Chocolate Brown, Natural Brown
Windows & Sleigh Trim E11, YR21, YR31 
Sleigh - B95, B93, Ocean Blue, Dk Indigo
Comet B25, B23, B21, R20, Sienna Red
Chippey W3, W1, W0, R20, Taupe
Reds R46, R124, Raisin, Scarlet
Roof BG99, BG96, Spruce Green
Trees G29, G28, Grass Green
List/Sign E43, E41, E40
Ground E50, N2, N1, N0

Thank you so much for popping by today.  There'll be more Purple Onion gorgeousness from me soon!

I hope you and those you love are all keeping well

Sue...xxx

Link to Stamping/Masking instructions...




No comments: