Sunday 26 November 2023

Winter Silhouettes - Purple Onion Designs Holiday Sale 2023

Happy Sunday Friends!

I'm back today with another card made with beautiful stamps from 
Purple Onion Designs.

Today's card is vastly different to anything I usually make - in fact it is so different it spent half a day in the bin before I fished it out and decided perhaps it was okay after all! (:

I used one of the gorgeous stamps from Julian Charlton's Winter Silhouettes set.
See!  I told you it was different! 
It has some sparkle added which sadly the camera does n't capture.
As a bonus this card was quick to make and the style suits any of the beautiful images in the Winter Silhouette collection.

Ingredients from Purple Onion Designs

Other Ingredients
Black & Blue Card Stock
Taylored Expressions Sugar Cube (White) Ink Pad
Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel in Moon Dust
Ink on 3 Detail Black Ink Pad
White Pastel Pencil
White Gelly Roll Gel Pen Number 08
Small Circular Mask

Thank you so much for popping by today.  There'll be more Purple Onion gorgeousness from me soon!

I hope you and those you love are all keeping well

Sue...xxx



No comments: