Sunday 2 June 2019

When life gives you lemons...

Hello everyone, 

I'm back today with another fabulous new release image from
wonderful
Whimsy Stamps

To make this card I stamped the image in black ink and die cut it with a 

Then I coloured the background with Copic Marker R81 and sprayed it with Copic Colourless Blender.

I went on to colour the image with Copics as shown.

I stamped the sentiment from the 
and die cut them with the smallest 
and
a Quick Strips Die

I added glitter to the ants and the liquid in the glass and dabbed the background with some 

Finally I layered the image onto a piece of stripy design paper - to match the straws - and tied a twine bow around it!
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Ants Drink Up Rubber Cling Stamp Wavy Stitched Squares Die Set

*NEW Ant You Sweet Clear Stamps Notched Rectangles Die Set

         Quick Strips Die SetStickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust



1 comment: