Friday 28 June 2019

No better friend than you!...

Hello everyone!

Today I have something a little different to show you!

It is one of the gorgeous new release images by 
Whimsy Stamps
which I have water coloured with Tombow Dual Brush Markers!
I created the background by stamping some of the elements from the 
I painted this with Tombow Dual Brush Markers and die cut it with 

The I stamped and painted the gorgeous pelican and fussy cut him/her.

I created a frame for my design with the 
and assembled the card with cheesecloth as shown.

I stamped the sentiment from the 
and die cut it with a tag die.

I attached this to the card as shown, adding a piece of white ribbon.
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Pelican Rubber Cling Stamp *NEW Create a Scene - Beach Rubber Cling Stamp

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles  Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Magical Birthday Wishes Clear Stamps



1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!