Wednesday 12 June 2019

Well hello there... (;

Hello everyone!
Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

I've been awol for a while again, enjoying the currently not so lovely English Summer! 

I'm back in the saddle today with some more fabulous new release goodies to show you by wonderful

I wish I could say this is what I look like on the beach!!!
I have used oodles of gorgeous new release goodies for this card!

First I stamped the bathing beauty from the 
I covered her feet with masking tape before applying the ink, and then removed the tape so that the stamped image looked like she was floating!

I then masked the whole image I had just stamped and added the sea and the clouds from the 

Using the 
I cut out the image and coloured it with Copics.
Sand E43, E42, E41, Sea BG45, BG57, BG07, BG75, Sky BG000, V000, Skin V12, E93, E00, Hair T9, T7, T5, Swimsuit, V17, V15, V12, R11

I then layered the design onto a circular piece of design paper and a rectangular card as shown.

I stamped a sentiment from the 
and cut it out with a 
attaching it to the design as shown.

Finally I added some vellum palm trees cut with the 
and some 
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Snark Attack Clear Stamps *NEW Create a Scene - Beach Rubber Cling Stamp

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set Quick Strips Die Set

*NEW Build-an-Island Die Set Enamel Dots - Winter Wishes



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Annette said...

I didn't know you did self-portraits! She's lovely Sue. Fab colouring and layout. xx