Tuesday 2 October 2018

Christmas Traditions...

Morning everyone!

Welcome to October's Whimsy Stamps New Release week!
Oh my word - we have some absolutely gorgeous goodies for you!
I have come over all traditional with today's card!

I have gone for a Christmas red and gold colour scheme, only used heat embossing in my design and thrown in a bit of glitter card!
This is one of my favourite Christmas sentiments too!

Ingredients from Whimsy Stamps

 Other Ingredients
Red Pearlescent Card
Emboss Pad
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Glitter Card
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by,
Happy creating! 
love from Sue...xxx

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Annette said...

This is sooooo elegant. A beautiful classy card. I love the red and gold. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Truly opulent, stunning gorgeous design! Love the gold glitter paper edging, but it's your gold embossing that totally steals the show! So elegant hun, love this to bits! Hugs, Wends xoxo