Tuesday 16 October 2018

31 Nights of Halloween with Whimsy Stamps (Boo)!...

Oh my word - there are some super spooky things going on at wonderful 
I am here tonight with a fa-boo-lous stamp set from Deb Davis
In all honesty you could make dozens of cards with this amazing set and just never get bored!
I had fun!  I also used  Woodgrain background stamp to make the coffin lids!  
Ingredients from Whimsy Stamps
UK Peeps you can buy all these goodies from Dies To Die For
Stamps - Halloweeners
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by,
Happy creating! 

love from
Sue...xxx

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

So very fun and spooky too!

Carole Pollard said...

Just brilliant such a fab design great coffins as well. Can you say that !! But they are. Love an hugs Carole x

Annette said...

Faberoooney! I love the cobweb background too.