Friday, 9 October 2026

Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Collage - Haunted House & Spooktakular Icons

 Happy Fri-Yay friends!

I bet you did nt expect to see me back again so soon! (:

I am a bit behind with my blog posts so I'm trying to catch up!

I am back with a card made with some gorgeous Halloween goodies from fabulous 

...I had a go at creating a background in the Photoroom App!  It was okay but I am too easily distracted so it took me longer than I would have liked! (:

Ingredients From Dies To Die For

Other Ingredients
Lavinia Stamps Multifarious Card
Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade
Kuretake Starry Colours Gold Paint

...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers.

Thank you for popping along today,
Happy crafting
love from
Sue...xxx










No comments: