Friday, 9 October 2026

Stamping Bella Littles Haunted House & Halloween Characters Digis...

Hello friends!  
I hope you are all well and this week is being kind to you!
 
I'm back again to show you two super digital stamp set from fabulous Stamping Bella!

Oh my word - I am so enjoying creating cards for my favourite time -  spooky season!

I had such a lovely time creating and colouring this and for a change I used my beloved Polychromos pencils!

It is so easy to create scenes with these beautiful Stamping Bella digi stamps!  No more stamping, masking and fussy cutting (which I do not enjoy one bit)!  You can also manipulate and resize the images to create your design!
 

Ingredients from Stamping Bella

Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Other Ingredients
Lavinia Stamps Multifarious Card
Lisa Horton - Large Stiotcherd Alphabet Dies
Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Black Soot
Kuretake Starry Colours Gold Paint

Faber Castell Polychromos


Thank you so much for popping along today!  Hope to see you again soon!

Happy Crafting...
from Sue...xxx
 
...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers
      
  
 
             

 

No comments: