Sunday, 19 July 2026

Stamping Bella - Littles Sandcastle Digital Stamp Set

Hello friends!  
I hope you are enjoying a super Sunday!
 
I'm back again to show you another super digital stamp set from fabulous Stamping Bella!


This set is just great!  It has so many stamps - and all so cute!  
I just love that itty bitty seagull! 

Ingredients from Stamping Bella

Other Ingredients
Bockingford Hot Press Water Colour Card
Zest It Blending Fluid 
Hobbycraft Multi Media Card (I like this one - it is really white with no grain)
Crafter's Companion Sparkle Pens (Background)
Kraft Card
Gold Glitter Card
Vellum
Spellbinders Clouds Die Set
Sun Die - ancient from MFT Think?
Stripey Design Paper - also ancient - My Mind's Eye
Wink Of Stella Clear Pen

Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils


...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers.

Thank you for popping along today,
Happy crafting
love from
Sue...xxx


and...look at this wonderful offer from our lovely Stamping Bella - digital stamps (apart from the latest release) are 20% off until Midnight EDT 19/07 and 5am BST 20/07




No comments: