Hello friends!
I hope you are all well and Monday isn't too Mondayish!
I'm back again to show you another super digital stamp set from fabulous Stamping Bella!
Don't you just love that little chick on the right with his wings over his ears! (:
I combined this beautiful digital stamp with a Stamping Bella rubber Stamp - one of my festive favourites.
I used the Fa La La La La sentiment twice and cropped the second one to remove the Fa to create a longer sentiment.
Ingredients from Stamping Bella
Ingredients from Dies To Die For
Other Ingredients
Star Dust Stickles
White Gel Pen
Black Glitter Card
Clear Vellum
Copic Markers
Sky B39, B37, B45, 0 Colourless Blender
Snow BV20, B0000
Reds E19, E17, R08, R05
Greens G29, G19, G09
G07, G05, G03, G00
Houses W2, W0, E04, E11, Y21, E74, E71, E70
Chicks YR27, Y38, Y15, Y17
Reds/Greens as above.
Thank you so much for popping along today! Hope to see you again soon!
Happy Crafting...
from Sue...xxx
...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers.


No comments:
Post a Comment