Tuesday 31 January 2023

Stamping Bella January Release Day

 Hello everyone!

The wait is over and it is
RELEASE DAY!

Those gorgeous Stamping Bella Gnomes and Prehistoric Oddballs are now available!



Here are my last two samples as a Guestabella!

I have had THE BEST time - thank you so much to Elaine and team for having me, it has been a real honour!

Dino Trio Rubber Stamp Set
I did n't write these down at the time - so sorry!  In case it helps - I used W Greys for the Mountains, B Blues for the sky, a combination of YG and G greens for the ground.  I did keep the details of the dino colours though!
BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000, V95, V93, V91, G40, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91

Strathmore Bristol Vellum Paper
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Speckled Egg Distress Ink Pads
Silver Metallic Watercolour Paint
BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000, V95, V93, V91, G40, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91

That's it from me for today!

Be sure to pop to Blogabella to see some inspiration from the fabulous Bella's and visit the store whilst the super sale is on!

from Sue...xxx






1 comment:

Fiona said...

these are fabulous Sue...you have made them look amazing!

Fi
x