Monday 30 January 2023

Day Two - Stamping Bella Sneak Peeks - Oddballs Prehistoric Adventure


Hello everyone!
Happy Monday! (There is such a thing honest)!  (:

I'm back again today with some more Sneak Peeks for the Stamping Bella New Release happening tomorrow!

I am absolutely over the moon and thrilled beyond words to be a Guest Designer for fabulous Stamping Bella for the latest new release and their first since the loss of dear Emily Forevabella.

My closest crafty friends will know that this is crafting dream come true for me; enormous thanks to lovely Elaine and the Bellas for having me!

Today's sneak peeks are all about those amazing Oddballs!


I have four prehistoric designs to show you today.

The items I have used for each design will be listed underneath each photo!

All the new release stamps will be available for sale on Tuesday 31st January.

Oddball Cave Couple Rubber Stamp Set
Dino Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair (Him) E79, E77, E74, E71 (Her) E99, YR23, YR24
Reds - E79, R89, R29
Oranges E09, E08, YR07, YR16, YR15, Y38, Y11
Browns - E37, E34, E33
Greens - G24, YG03
Ground - E89
Distress Ink - Crackling Camp Fire Distress Oxide Ink Pad
Perfect Pearls Pearl Mica Powder 

Mama Dino and Her Babies Rubber Stamp Set
Dino Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir TriBlend Markers -
Jade Green Blend JG1, JG2, JG3, 
Jade Green Shades JG4, JG5, JG6
Burnt Orange Blend BO1, BO2, BO3
Orange Blend OR1, OR2, OR3
Prismacolor Pencils - Slate Grey, 70% Warm Grey, Peacock Green, Parrot Green, 10% Warm Grey, White,

Dino Trio Rubber Stamp Set
Dino Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set
I did n't write these down at the time - so sorry!  In case it helps - I used W Greys for the Mountains, B Blues for the sky, a combination of YG and G greens for the ground.  I did keep the details of the dino colours though!
BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000, V95, V93, V91, G40, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91

Dino Trio Rubber Stamp Set
Strathmore Bristol Vellum Paper
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Speckled Egg Distress Ink Pads
Silver Metallic Watercolour Paint
BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000, V95, V93, V91, G40, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91

That's it from me for today!

Be sure to pop to Blogabella to see some inspiration from the fabulous Bella's and come back and visit me tomorrow - it'll be release day!

from Sue...xxx



 

No comments: