Thursday 29 April 2021

Curvy Girl With A Diamond - Stamping Bella

 Hello everyone,

I hope this week is being kind to you!

Today I have a card to show you that I made a while ago, I had a complete lack of confidence about showing it to you because it was the first card I made after I broke my leg last year!
It took me ages to colour and I felt a bit out of sorts at the time!

However, I really want to share it because it is coloured with pencils - which I love doing, and was a birthday card for my son's gorgeous girlfriend Emily - and she adored it!

Ingredients from Dies To Die For
Thank you for popping by today!

Look after yourselves and happy creating!
from Sue...xxx
Other Ingredients
Bazzill Basics Kraft Card
Archival Ink - Potting Shed
Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass
Pink Organza Ribbon
Starry Skies Sparkletz (Whimsy Stamps)
Wink of Stella Clear Pen

Skin - Aubergine, Salmon Pink, Granite Rose 
Hair - Umber, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Golden OchreLeaves - Emerald Green  
Diamond - Steel Gray, Bluish Pale, White
Dress - Olive Grey, Purple Violet, Purple, Light Purple, White
White Details - Brownish Beige, Light Beige, White 
Ground - Sepia, 




1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!