Sunday 24 May 2020

Wrinkles can be gorgeous!... (Whimsy Stamps)

Hello everyone,

I hope that despite these odd times you are managing to have a nice Bank Holiday Weekend!

I'm here today with a card that is similar to one already made recently but I like the layout - so - what can I say???
The eagle eyed amongst you will notice the similarity to my Cattitudes card but I thought the design would work equally well for these cute pugs so I had another play!

Ingredients from Whimsy Stamps 
Wrinkles Clear Stamps by Deb Davis Amped2Stamp*
Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set*
Quick Strips Die Set*
Crafty Foam Tape
Other Ingredients
Make It Colour Blending Card by Elaine Hughes Marker Geek
Inkon3 Blackout Detail Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers - Puppy Pugs - T9, T7, T5, T3, E30 
Distress Oxide Ink Pads in Worn Lipstick, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn
Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes
Perfect Pearls

Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these unsettling times!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

*NEW Wrinkles Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Crafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy Stamps

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wrinkle-tastic !!!

Fikreta said...

awww!
so adorable!