Tuesday 19 May 2020

Mochi Girl Donuts - Dies To Die For Cards Swap...

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well and in good sprits!

I'm here today with a few of my favourite things...
Stamping Bella images, our lovely Dies To Die For, Copic Colouring and DONUTS!!!

We organised a Dies To Die For Card Swap recently so that we could enjoy our crafty hobby and brighten someone's day!

This is the card I made for my swap partner!
I set myself a challenge with the no lines aspect but I had the best time colouring this beautiful image and making this card!

Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Other Ingredients

Copic Markers
Skin - E71, E21, E00, E50
Eyes, YG17, YG03
Hair - YR24, E18, E19
Donuts - E34, E33, E31, E40, E41, R22, R20, R01, R00, R27, R25, R23 & Copic Glitter Pens
Plate - C03, C01, C00
Table BG01, BG000
Polychromos Sepia Pencil
Star Dust Stickles
Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Tumbled Glass
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting - look after yourselves!
from Sue...xxx

Here is the card I received from my swap partner Jo - isn't it beautiful!
I LOVE that super sweet pea stamp set by Lawn Fawn and that sparkly sentient is absolute gorgeousness!

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous cards great colouring and designs Love and hugs Carole x

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Such a lovely card.
Hugs Miranda

Annette said...

This is truly amazing. I'm so jealous of your swap buddy!