Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Stamping Bella - Littles Halloween Characters Digi Stamp Set

  Happy Tuesday friends!

I hope you are all keeping well and this week is being kind to you!

I am back today with another spooky card made with a gorgeous digital stamp set from wonderful
Stamping Bella 




I recently saw a reel showing how to hot foil using 'normal' dies!  I was entranced and just had to have a go!  I love the result.  

I think the originator was a member of wonderful Whimsy Stamp's Creative Team but I can't remember who it was - so if it was you... Thank you so much for the inspiration!


Copic Markers
Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair - G28, G09, G05
Hat - BV29, BV25, BV23, V09, V17, V14, V04
Frock - V09, V14, V17, V04
Cloak - BV29, BV25, BV23, G28, G09, G05
Cat - YR27, YR23, YR21 

Ingredients From Dies To Die For


Other Ingredients
Distress Ink Pads in Prize Ribbon & Black Soot
White Gel Pen
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Paint
Vellum
Honey Bee Stamps Sweet & Spooky Paper Pad

...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers.

Thank you for popping along today,
Happy crafting
love from
Sue...xxx













No comments: