Thursday, 27 August 2026

Stamping Bella - Daisy Squidgy Digi Stamp Set

Happy Thursday friends!

I hope you are all keeping well and this week has been kind to you!

I am back today with another card made with a gorgeous digital stamp set from wonderful
Stamping Bella 




...Just look at all those super sentiments in this set!

Copic Markers
Skin - E13. E11, E01, E00, E000
Hair - E37, E35, YR24, YR20
Frock - G29, G19, G09, G03
Shoes- E47, E44, E43
Flower - RV29, R29, R24, R14
Leaves - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91

Ingredients From Dies To Die For

Other Ingredients
Star Dust Stickles
Wink of Stella Clear Pen
Very ancient piece of My Minds Eye design paper!

...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers.

Thank you for popping along today,
Happy crafting
love from
Sue...xxx

No comments: