Sunday 6 November 2022

Blissful Winter - Whimsy Stamps

 Hello friends
I hope you are having a super weekend.

Today I have something a bit different to show you!

Wonderful Whimsy Stamps have released a gorgeous winter stamp and it gave me a chance to play with watercolour, which I love as I don't do it very often!

(watercolours do not do as they are told)! (: 
Ingredients from Whimsy Stamps*
(available in UK from Dies To Die For)

Thank you for popping by,
have a super Sunday!
from Sue...xxx


OTHER INGREDIENTS

Ingredients From Dies To Die For

Other Ingredients
Strathmore Bristol Vellum Smooth Card
Archival Ink Pad in Cobalt Blue
Chunky White Frantage Embossing Powder by Stampendous

Background
Ripe Persimmon, Scattered Straw, Chipped Sapphire

Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine







1 comment: