Wednesday 23 December 2020

Bundle Girl Winter Friends - Stamping Bella

 Hello friends!

This is the last card from me this year - I'm so sorry to not really have made very many!

It has been a fairly mad, bad and sad year every way up!

I did consider that it may be a bit lightweight to keep blogging throughout the awfulness of it all this year but I decided that as it keeps me happy and sane, it might just be doing the same for you!

Twelve months ago I never expected that the world and the UK would be in such a state!

Neither did I expect that a simple slip whilst on a summer walk along the cliff side in Dorset would cause such damage to my leg!  It has been a horrible ordeal to break bones!  The only thing I've ever broken in my life is the speed limit and an occasional nail!  However, it is small fry given what so many others have to contend with!  I have surgery scheduled in January to remove the metalwork in my leg and then all should be good to go!

I am genuinely moved and quite bowled over by the love and support of so many of you - thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I think this beautiful image and sentiment says it all!...
Bazzill Basics Kraft Card
Archival Ink Pad in Shadow Grey
Prismacolour Pencils
Skin Light - Umber, Lilac, Rosy Beige, Beige, Peach, Light Peach, Cream
Reds - Tuscan Red, Scarlet Lake, Poppy Red, Salmon Pink
Browns - Dark Brown, Light Umber, Clay Rose, Putty Beige, Ginger Root
Holly Leaves - Dark Green, Olive Green, Limepeel, Yellowish Chartreuse
Boots - French Grey 90%, French Grey 70%, French Grey 50%, French Grey 30%, French Grey 10%
Snowy Ground - Slate Grey, White
Twigs - Sepia
Thank you for popping by today!

Take extra special care of yourselves, those you love and those who love you this festive season, even if it is at a distance!

love from
Sue...xxx 






4 comments:

Andrea Tully said...

Absolutely adorable Sue x
All the best for your surgery and wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

Sharonkdh said...

Very nice! I hope one day to be this good!

Fikreta said...

so pretty!
Merry Christmas! 🎅

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just LOVE this Sue! Your kraft creations always flaw me, your colour work is utterly delish! LOVE this to bits. Hope you've had a gorgeous and relaxing Christmas. Big hugs, Wends xoxo