Wednesday 15 April 2020

Cute Cacti - THE cutest! Whimsy Stamps New Release...

Hello everyone,

Sending you all good thoughts during these strange days.  I hope you are all staying safe, well and in good spirits.

Today at wonderful 
we have one of the cutest releases ever!

Cute Cacti by our lovely Deb Davis (Amped2Stamp)
Just look at those faces!!!

First up - I must apologise for these photos! I'm not sure what my camera was doing but in real life the colours are far more pastel and delicate - I tried to take the pic a gazillion times but I just could not get a closer representation than this!  So - just think pastel !!!

These cards were such fun to make and came together really easily!

I first stamped and coloured the 
with Copic Markers
I used a selection of greens - G28, G24, YG13, G21, G20 and YG67, YG17, YG13, YG24
T3, V09, V06, V05, E13, E17

Then I cut them out and set them aside.

Next I die cut the Banner backgrounds and frames with the 

I used Catherine Pooler Inks in Tutti Frutti, Sangria and It's A Girl to create the backgrounds along with the 

Next I stamped some of the super sentiments from the 
Cute Cacti set 
and die cut them with the 

I then layered the frame, the sentiments and the cacti on to the background and fixed everything down with

Finally I added some glitter to the background using
Star Dust Stickles Glitter Glue
and a little twine bow.
Please have a good look around the 
Whimsy Inspirations Blog 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these uncertain and worrying times!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Cute Cacti Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Polka Dot Stencil - Whimsy Stamps Crafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy Stamps
Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust - Whimsy Stamps

2 comments:

Annette said...

Lovely little prickly cuties!

Fikreta said...

Love these cards!