Sunday 6 October 2019

World Cardmaking Day with wonderful Whimsy Stamps...

Hello everyone!

There's a world of fun to take part in for 
World Cardmaking Day at Wonderful 
Whimsy Stamps

We have a blog hop and an instagram hop all with prizes so please join us! 

Here is the card I made to celebrate this special day for all of us cardmakers!

I found a fabulous copic colouring tutorial on You Tube by

I was so inspired by the background colouring that I had a go at it myself!  I have been wanting to improve my background colouring and I really enjoyed this!

To make this card I stamped and masked the 
far too cute to spook images from the 
Whimsy Stamps

I left the masks in place and coloured the image - background first - with Copic Markers.

I removed the masks and completed the colouring.

I am so happy with how this turned out!

I stamped the trick or treat sentiment using the 
Whimsy Stamps

Finally I mounted the design onto a piece of turquoise mirri card!
Be sure to visit
or 
to join in the hopping fun!

Thank you for popping by!
Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

Halloweeners Clear Stamps You're My Boo Clear Stamps




2 comments:

Annette said...

So happy they've celebrated my birthday with a cardmaking day!!!! ;0) Amazing card Sue. Really, it's a stunner. xx

Fikreta said...

this card is amazing!