Thursday 15 August 2019

Happy Memories...

Hello everyone, 
I hope the week is being kind to you.

While you are reading this I am enjoying our summer holiday! (It's whooshing by too quickly though)!

I have another of wonderful
new releases to show you today!

I stamped this beautiful image with black ink onto Bockingford Watercolour Card and coloured it with pencils.
(A mixture of Caran d'Ache Luminance and Faber Castell Polychromos)

I die cut the largest cloud from the 
and used it as a template to blend 
over the background

Then I die cut the image and a piece of patterned paper with

I tore a strip of vellum and with black StazOn ink stamped the sentiment onto it using the gorgeous sentiments from 

I wrapped the vellum around the image securing it at the back with tape and then layered the image on to the patterned paper and a card blank.

I love this image, I think the card main possibilities with it are endless and it suits so many special occasions!

Thank you for popping by!

Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx



*NEW Farm Tractor Rubber Cling Stamp Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Up in the Clouds Die Set  You're My Jolly Clear Stamps

Distress Ink Mini Pad - Tumbled Glass

3 comments:

Annette said...

I like the addition of the vellum. It gives a lovely effect. xx

Fikreta said...

Its beautiful card!

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely design loving this stamp Love and hugs Carole x