Saturday 1 December 2018

Snow one like you!...

Happy Satur-yay everyone!

Well, I've worked out, if I make a Christmas card every day in December for the next three weeks or so I'll have rescued my Christmas list!

Yeah - like that will happen! (Nice idea though)!

I'm on track so far! ;)

Here is an absolute cutie
for wonderful
Ingredients from Whimsy Stamps
Snowflake Penguin by Lee Holland (Available at Dies To Die For)
Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies
Snow Flurry Clear Stamp Set by Deb Davis
Other Ingredients
Other Ingredients
Background - Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot, White Gel Pen
Black Ink Pad
Stix2 Masking Sheet
Copics and Polychromos 
Vellum
Stazon Ink Pad in Black
Purple Glitter Card
Mod Podge & Glamour Dust

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by,
love from Sue...xxx

3 comments:

Annette said...

I've counted how many cards I need, and don't need to look in my xmas card box to know there are not enough! This is gorgeous. I really love that fabulous background. It's beautiful. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute penguin and snow flakes--I have made cards for close family and everyone else is getting a bought one!!!
Carol x

Fikreta said...

oh wow!
thats amazng card!
love it!