Thursday 22 November 2018

Cool Christmas...

Hello Friends!

Well, I don't now about you but I have given up pretending that I'm not fussed with Christmas because truth is I am having such a lovely time making Christmas cards! /-:

In fact I'm having such a fab time that today I have made two!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For
*(Currently out of stock but there are lots of other gorgeous Christmas papers you could use)
To make this card I stamped and masked the image and first created the background with Distress Oxides
Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio 
The image is coloured with Copics and Polychromos
Car - BV23, BV20, Dark Indigo and Black
Snowmen - Cold Grey iv
Hats and scarves are a selection of reds, greens, purples
The snow is a white Signo Uniball Gel Pen
This tag/card is coloured with Polychromos - I didn't note the colours but it is a simple selection of reds, greens, purples
The snow is a  white Signo Uniball Gel Pen
Finally I added a red velvet bow with silver bells - pure Christmas indulgence! (:


Be sure to have a look around our 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and pop to then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by,
Happy creating! 

love from
Sue...xxx


4 comments:

Funny Quotes said...

nice Christmas Greeting Cards

Annette said...

Fabulous backing inking! Lovely card Sue. xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and great stamps --well after a very slow//non-existent start I have actually made 4 in the last couple of days and 5 this after-noon
Carol x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!