Wednesday 17 February 2016

I love Meeces!

Good morning lovely friends...

This weeks challenge at 
is anything goes plus the option of a sketch.
All the details can be found 

The prize for this week's lucky winner is a 
£10 gift voucher from
For today's card I used the gorgeous stamp - 
by Stacey Yacula Purple Onion Designs.

For a change I coloured this sweetie with my much under used Prismacolor pencils.

I cut her out and mounted her on a piece of glossy photo paper I 'splooshed' some Copic refills on!

Finally, I added a die cut frame and sentiment and a little heart button.

...and here we are... a rather cute 'Heartfelt' little mouse...
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges - 
Stamping Sensations - February Challenge - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Have a Heart
The Cutie Pie Challenge - #96 All You Need Is Cutie Love

Ingredients
Heartfelt (Mouse with Heart) Stamp From Stacey Yacula at Purple Onion Designs.
Prismacolor Pencils
Copic Refills
Die names Stitched Rectangle Frame Die
Lawn Fawn Love Sentiment Die
Make it Colour Blending Card by Elaine Hughes (Marker Geek)
Linen Card (Frame)
Glossy Photo Paper (Background)
Herat Button from my trinket box.
Collall All Purpose Glue
Inks Used
Memento Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black
Copic Refills BG000, R24 and Colourless Blender
Prismacolor Pencils Used - 
Ears - PC1001 Salmon Pink, PC927 Light Peach, PC995 Mulberry
Fur - PC943 Burnt Ochre, PC1072 French Grey, PC1083 Putty Beige, PC1086 French Grey
Heart - PC923 Scarlet Lake
Socks - PC1100 China Blue
..and, as a very new adventure, I am trying to do as many days as I can taking part in The Daily Marker's 30 Day colouring challenge - big thanks to Kathy for running this amazing project for us all.

Happy Crafting...
and remember to pop straight to 
to look at the other lovely DT Creations and join in the fun.


from Sue...xxx

Please leave a comment if you pop by, I really appreciate them and do enjoy reading them all...xxx

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card,lovely image and that background is fab

Katrina Bufton said...

This is fabulous Sue, I love your splooshed background. You've coloured the cute little fella in beautifully.
Hugs,
Katrina xx

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card. Such a cutie and your background looks stunning Sue - Michelle x

Unknown said...

So super cute! Beautiful design!
Lucy x

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Sue xx

Annette said...

Amazing background and I love that meecie. He's so cute.
xx

Unknown said...

Great card Sue, love that background and your layout with the frame and heart :)
Hugs,
Kaz x

Kat W said...

It's another dose of beautiful inkiness and wow, I am so in awe of your creativeness with inky effects. It makes such a lovely backdrop for your cute mouse...he is adorable!
An all over super cute design :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Carol S. said...

Sweet image and love the background. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

Unknown said...

Great card Sue, love that background and your layout with the frame and heart :)
Hugs,
Kaz x

Christine L said...

Ooh you've been there flicking again..... and wow, this is another arty-type wonderful card! You really are getting stunning effects with your flicks and smooshes... I'm going to have to give it a go!

Now please forgive me, as I didn't realise I'd got so far behind with my commenting!

Big hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

Ooh you've been there flicking again..... and wow, this is another arty-type wonderful card! You really are getting stunning effects with your flicks and smooshes... I'm going to have to give it a go!

Now please forgive me, as I didn't realise I'd got so far behind with my commenting!

Big hugs
Christine x

brenda said...

A sweet image Sue and a lovely speckled background.

Many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Joan said...

Love your cute mouse and the splattered background

Thanks for joining us at Stampinh Sensations this month

Joan

Eileen said...

What a cutie that mouse is. Beautifully coloured and love the background you have created and finished off with an elegant frame. Thanks for joining in with our 'Have a Heart' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Fikreta said...

adorable card and so sweet image
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Pat K said...

Really lovin your card. Wonderful background, great frame and the image is so adorable. Thank you for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x