Monday 29 February 2016

Let's go to the hop....

Good Morning lovely friends, Happy Monday! 

Today at 
we have a special post.

The My Besties DT are showing you our favourite My Besties cards.

(and boy has it been hard to choose a favourite)!

Each DT member is displaying one of their favourites
HERE 
and you can stop by our blogs to see more.

If you leave a comment on each of our blogs as you hop by, and one at 
My Besties UK too, 
you can win  3 digis of your choice
available from Sherri's gorgeous Etsy Store

HERE

Well, it has been reeeeeaaaally hard to choose but this card is my favourite My Bestie Creation so far...

All the details about making this card can be found
HERE 

I love this image and whenever I see her I can't help but sing a song to myself by one of my favourite bands The Lone Bellow who have a wonderful song called 'Green eyes and a heart of gold' (I was lucky enough to see The Lone Bellow twice recently when they paid a rare visit to the UK).  You can see The Lone Bellow singing this fabulous song 
HERE
(Well worth a visit)!

(I also love this card because I made it for my son Als' gorgeous girlfriend Emily who I adore).

Interestingly, this My Besties card is YOUR favourite - based on visits to the page and comments!
All the details about making this card can be found
HERE

Here is our DT blog list so start hopping now!

Carol - Silverpaws
Sue - tangle mouse





The lucky winner will be announced on Monday 7th March! 



Happy Crafting...
and remember to pop straight to 
to look at the other lovely DT Creations and join in the fun.


from Sue...xxx

Please leave a comment if you pop by, I really appreciate them and do enjoy reading them all...xxx

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations Sue. Just love the gold hues on the first and the round shape of the second.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea Beecroft said...

A beautiful super sweet card here, love your favorite image and the soft yellow colour you used. Hugs Andrea

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 very beautiful cards Sue
Gr Karin

Kelly Lloyd said...

Two very beautiful cards.. So pretty
Hugs Kelly

Ruth Gonzalez said...

Hermosa y elegante tarjeta, me encantan todos sus detalles, felicidades!! Saludos desde Venezuela

Elaine Greenwood said...

Just started following your blog,love your cards and your coloring is amazing. Don't have any Bestie's digis yet but plan to get some soon.

Annette said...

Awww, she's lovely Sue, I'll bet Emily loved it. And I must say the purple one is a beaut too, I'm not surprised it's a popular card.

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant cards just love them Love and hugs Carolx

Michelle said...

Beautiful Cards Sue - your colouring on these sweet Besties images is outstanding - Michelle x

Gina said...

Hi Sue ! I can understand it is difficult to choose a favorite between your Bestie cards. I like the glossy accents in this one. Creative regards, Gina

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous cards Sue and your colouring is fabulous. Wonderful layouts too!

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards and fabulous colouring
Carol x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Sue, I love the Besties images but havent worked up to colouring one yet...they scare me a little bit I think its all that hair ;)
Hugs, Kaz x

Clair Matthews said...

Both cards are gorgeous Sue!! xx

Kat W said...

Two fabulous designs...very different in colour but very much the same gorgeous style with pretty papers and lovely detailing...the sequins are fab :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

lovely cards Sue xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous - Carol xx

JayBe said...

What a great choice for your 'favourite', Sue - I can see why you picked her, she looks so elegant in her gold dress.
Hugz, Jan xx

Lillian A said...

Oh gosh, so sweet, and I can see how hard it would be to choose a favorite amongst all the beautiful choices!