Happy Saturday Friends!
I hope you are all keeping well and this week has been kind to you!
It's October! Another of my favourite months! Mind you it is still unusually warm here in the UK!
I would like to say sweater weather is better weather but it is still too warm to wear one! (:
I am back today with another card made with a gorgeous digital stamp set from wonderful
Stamping Bella
Copic Markers
Skin - E04, E11,E01
Hair - E77, E74, E71
Pumpkin - R59, R35, YR09, YR15
Leaves?Stalk - YG67, YG03, EE57, E35
Other Ingredients
Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Black Soot
White Acrylic Paint
Honey Bee Stamps Sweet & Spooky Paper Pad
...just incase this is useful...
I use PowerPoint to create my digital card designs,
I have a fairly basic HP printer and I set my ink settings on draft to print, the image comes out beautifully and there isn't so much ink that it smudges or is affected by pencils/alcohol markers.
Thank you for popping along today,
Happy crafting
love from
Sue...xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me a message to let me know you have visited the mouse house. I do appreciate them and enjoy reading them all, and it gives me a chance to visit you too!...xxx (update - I have had to add comment moderation owing to a horrible outbreak of spam comments, apologies to all my lovely genuine followers)!