Friday 16 March 2018

Bunny goes boing!...

Hello everyone!

It's Fri-yay! which means tomorrow is Satur-yay and I get to spend all day with my best craft buddies at Faye's Copic Workshop and Tracy's (DTDF) pop up shop!
Lovely Kat and I are driving down tomorrow morning so let's hope for fair weather!

I have been so excited about showing you all this card I made for wonderful
new release because this bunny really bounces! (:
I coloured this beautiful
Easter Bunny Hopping by Lee Holland 
with Copics, cut him out and fixed him to the card design with a wobble spring!  Which means he actually bounces and boings!!!

(I tried and failed to add a video here - I'll try and get some technical help and have another go)!
Ingredients from Whimsy Stamps
  Easter Bunny Hopping by Lee Holland

Other Ingredients
Make it Colour Blending Card by Elaine Hughes Marker Geek
Extreme Black Hybrid Ink by MFT
Copic Markers
Action Wobble Springs
MFT 6x6 Paper Pad Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Pastels
MFTDie namics Stitched Clouds
Sentiment from Mama Elephant Honey Bunny Stamp Set
Twine
Be sure to pop to 
Whimsy Stamps Blog 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
Whimsy Stamps 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by,
love from

Sue...xxx
Copic Markers
Bunny - W0, W1, W3, W5, C0, C1, C3, C5, R04, R11, R02
Basket - E35, E33, E31
Eggs, B25, B23, B21, V17, V15, V12




2 comments:

Fikreta said...

is so cute!
hugs

Annette said...

I love your bouncing bunny. He's adorable. xx